AKILI PARTNERS LTD COOKIES POLICY
Our Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called "first-party cookies") or by other companies (which are called "third-party cookies"). For example, when we partner with third-party analytics providers which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you and others are using our websites so that we can improve them.
Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
Local storage allows data about your browser or device to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
Akili Partners Limited cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use any Akili Partners Limited products and services that require you to sign in.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyze the use of the website
in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
- You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google's opt-out browser add-on. You can also access your Google Ads settings to control what data Google uses to show ads to you.
- On mobile applications, your device may be set to allow advertisers view your activities in various applications. You can always control whether that information is collected. For example, on your iOS device, enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting, and on your Android device, enable the "Opt Out of Ads Personalization" or "Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads" setting.
The Data Protection Officer
Akili Partners Limited
The Promenade, 3rd Floor,
P. O. Box 2852 – 00606,
Last Updated: April 18, 2020